The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am! Sorry, been running planted tanks for a while. but took a hiatus from the forums as I spent 100% of my time here! :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yeah sounds good! I am growing Micro swords, Pogo. Erectus + helferi, dwarf hair grass, camboba, bacopa, Anunbias and some mosses.

I will be getting plenty more when I get back in the country and doing a rescape. So will have tons of stuff to give away. probably do a ROAK.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Tops one is Bacopa and the bottom looks like foxtail (myio - green), both great low light plants, but bacopa is a bit tougher. Hairgrass is awesome! But can be tough to grow. And my loaches routinely up root the stuff!

Was out of the country and my tanks crashed, im in the process of nursing them back, but have to leave for another 5 weeks to the Philipines.. So not looking so well :(. Most likely going to rescape the whole thing when I get back and will have tons of plants! I also have a 10g gammarus/RCS tank if you wanna try to raise these guys. Very easy.

45g

5g

Gammarus

My cat (for good measure)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Its a GREAT Forum for planted tans. Cant wait to get back to my tanks! BTW should have some microswords and pogo for a ROAK when I get back. Let me know if anyone is interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts