The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not the most aesthetically pleasing that big and next to the tank, but hey, whatever works.
Ill hide my beast behind the tank and the background of the tank would be Black so my beast cannot be seen!!

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk2

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
I like the thinking! No need to fear an ugly beast. Just hide it!
Any reason the beast could not live under a simple plywood arch with a sheet thrown over to look like a table for plants, pictures, or whatever? Maybe you've got a beer can collection to show off? Who knows what you might like to drag out if you had a place to put it.
Works for me---

My wife said no way to a drain and faucet in the dining room but was fine with a plant stand!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the thinking! No need to fear an ugly beast. Just hide it!
Any reason the beast could not live under a simple plywood arch with a sheet thrown over to look like a table for plants, pictures, or whatever? Maybe you've got a beer can collection to show off? Who knows what you might like to drag out if you had a place to put it.
Works for me---

My wife said no way to a drain and faucet in the dining room but was fine with a plant stand!
Nice work btw my beast is 46 inches tall so I cannot cover it with anything Ill just place behind the tank that will be perfect....

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
They are just saying that the needle valve that comes with that regulator kinda sucks. That's all. If it works for you than there is no issue.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I read your other tank build thread. Nice to see you go all out with the CO2 equipment, contro soil, etc. What did this cost? Like 20k? Hope you have the time to keep up with such hi tech (hi speed) tanks. You've got pretty decent hardware in place it seems, if you can drive it well you should have one great planted tank! All the best.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I read your other tank build thread. Nice to see you go all out with the CO2 equipment, contro soil, etc. What did this cost? Like 20k? Hope you have the time to keep up with such hi tech (hi speed) tanks. You've got pretty decent hardware in place it seems, if you can drive it well you should have one great planted tank! All the best.
Thanks buddy..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts