The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys first post,

I need a Wholesaler that will ship to Arizona fresh products. I figured I would ask this forum as you guys probably have a good idea on how to get a hold of them.

A wholesaler is the best method for what I require correct? I was also considering going to farmers markets but I'm not sure if they charge more or how that works? I have never been to one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
When you ask if a wholesaler is the best method for what you require, you may want to state why you require it. Restaurant, small market / grocery?

If your need is small, I don't think you'll have much trouble just asking around about farmers' markets in your area. If your need is for much larger quantities you can just search your local yellow pages for produce wholesalers. If it falls somewhere between small and huge quantities, you may find a wholesaler who will put you in touch with a farm that will deal directly with you. Best I can offer.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Not sure exactly how many of these plants you need/what you want them for, but often if you check with the larger hardware/nurseries, they'll often give you big discounts on buying large quantities. Will probably still be above wholesale, but still less than retail.

Wholesalers often require proof of an established retail business before they'll let you set up accounts to buy from them directly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@lauraleellbp

That makes sense Laura, they wouldn't just let some scrub(me) take a wholesale account without establishment haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts