The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 30 gallon cooler full of moss and that's without water. Who needs moss? This is a moss mix I am labling MOSS. Pm me as I am willing to take offers for trade. Looking for crays and shrimp(not cherry or wild browns).

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Mr. Thomas,

No offense or anything, but to save you time and others time. Please be specific with what you are offering.

We understand that you are offering moss, but please specifically tell us what kind of moss. It is very vague to post something up for sale and say its just moss, please list what kind.

Also if you are willing to sell outright please list a price for others to know. Doing this will save you and the buyer a lot more time.

Hope that helps out!

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had a gift horse ride in out of the sky and give it to me. Literally.
I had this moss 1 day now. I can't think of any way to use it all. Even if I could freeze it for years I don't think I could use this much.
Ok price $10 per sandwich bag. Shipping is $5

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mr. Thomas,

No offense or anything, but to save you time and others time. Please be specific with what you are offering.

We understand that you are offering moss, but please specifically tell us what kind of moss. It is very vague to post something up for sale and say its just moss, please list what kind.

Also if you are willing to sell outright please list a price for others to know. Doing this will save you and the buyer a lot more time.

Hope that helps out!
Ok thanks Moss is 99% java moss 1% x-mass moss. price $10 a sandwich bag

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.