The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats jay cutler ? i thought grossman was back in town !!:)..the whole team is falling apart. jay cant get no protection , receiver keep droping the ball or gave up on the route. if they keeping like that .for sure we will get the 1st round #1 draft pick next year LOL

·
Registered
974 Posts
Just in time for the Steelers ;)

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Kali... at least you have a team in town. lol There would be a NFL stadium right next to Dodger stadium if O'Malley had gotten his way.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
thats jay cutler ? i thought grossman was back in town !!:)..the whole team is falling apart. jay cant get no protection , receiver keep droping the ball or gave up on the route. if they keeping like that .for sure we will get the 1st round #1 draft pick next year LOL
Wait a minute, you mean Cutler wasn't playing QB for the Packers?

LOL Kali
as a Jet fan, yesterday was the best day I've had rooting for them in a long, long, long time. But with the stupid patriots next week...lets just say I will try to savor this week.
As a jet fan, you can never get to high on your team...But maybe with Sanchez we finally have some real hope and change
And as a Dolphins fan, I have to hope that the Jets lose. Many times. Either way Pats have the division, but I'll give you that Sanchez had a spectacular debut.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts