The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Simple plan's first CD was good, after that everything was the same in my opinion. Some more I listen to,

Coldplay, the fray, the killers, the smashing pumpkins, sum 41, vampire weekend? (Pandora threw it in on me and its decent), some others...

I've started listening to more mellow stuff while lounging and on the computer and stuff because I had been getting head aches due to certain tones and stuff (my ears are pretty good pitch wise and whatnot) so thats why the fray and some of the others I added aren't exactly considered "Alt" by most people.

Do you guys use Pandora at all? I have it on all the time.
-Andrew

·
Registered
188 Posts
I love pandora in fact I am listing to it right now :icon_bigg I hit the forty hour mark :eek5: last week (I should really become a member) but as for alternative I go with cake, cold play, death cab for cutie, the shins, weazer

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I get a kick out of the term "alternative". Isn't everything? lol

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I love pandora in fact I am listing to it right now :icon_bigg I hit the forty hour mark :eek5: last week (I should really become a member) but as for alternative I go with cake, cold play, death cab for cutie, the shins, weazer
More good stuff.

Get pandora one its worth it IMO, and I'm not one to pay for music (legally getting songs always though) Especially if you use it on your computer a lot. Right now I've started just putting my ipod touch on pandora when I get home from school and having it play untill 11pm in my dock, then it starts waking me back up at 5am. Good product, doesn't have everyone but it has most people and bands.

Oh, and I really would love to get the eos (is that the right spelling?) wireless home speaker system one day, but its just soo expensive.

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I used to like Pandora, until I relized I was sitting at my computer trying to make it play the song that I wanted to hear, which I had on my computer.
I totally get that, for me I like it random and jumbled, makes it more interesting that way:D

-Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts