The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is by far the best site for music. It's free and the search results are pretty accurate. You can playlist your selections, save your playlists, and log in via Facebook to share music. GS, you've helped me groove through so many projects. :proud:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I love what they have done, but they have sooo many flaws to fix. A lot of new albums, released in the past few months, aren't on there yet. Plus many many albums are missing songs as well. I'd like it if they could get that fixed more than anything.

Next I hope they can create a good app, or payment package that will let me download a playlist or something to my iPod. right now I guess you can jailbreak it, but I really don't feel like doing that. So, great service, but they need to fix alot for me to pay, and I will

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love what they have done, but they have sooo many flaws to fix. A lot of new albums, released in the past few months, aren't on there yet. Plus many many albums are missing songs as well. I'd like it if they could get that fixed more than anything.

Next I hope they can create a good app, or payment package that will let me download a playlist or something to my iPod. right now I guess you can jailbreak it, but I really don't feel like doing that. So, great service, but they need to fix alot for me to pay, and I will
No kiddin, they HAD a GS app but they quickly removed it. I'm totally jealous of Droid users because they can access the site.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I have found that it slows down my computer way to much for my liking. Not to mention their rather suggestive ads.

Great concept, just needs to have some things fixed.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Pandora for the win. I'll have to check out grooveshark later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.