The Planted Tank Forum banner

which online sellers to avoid?

6069 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Supreme Fish
I'm doing a resarch for tiger shrimp and I've found few Web stores, flipaquatics,alphaprobreeders,theshrimptank, prices vary, but which You recommend based on expierence?
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
Recommending only those that I have ordered shrimp from and will continue to use, I can only recommend bobstropicalplants and while he does usually have tiger shrimp for $3.50 he is out at the moment. I have only hear good things about theshrimptank but have never used them. I have use evilbay several times and it has been hit and miss, would not recommend it. Craigslist is probably a better source than evilbay and usually you can check out the tank they come from. Finally I've also ordered from plantedtank with good luck but not from anyone currently selling.

FYI, Just checked Bobs and he does have Super Tiger Shrimp in stock just not regular Tiger Shrimp. I think they were $4.50 but don't hold me to that.

1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.