The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have a nano (11 gal, 14 inch = 36cm size) cube, using a Kessil A80 Tuna Sun right now but getting tired of it and also want a bar kind of light to diffuse the light to more areas (reduce areas with shadows). I use highlight, CO2, dose EI, and plants grow pretty fast.

I would have loved to find a Twinstar 360E, would fit just right but seems impossible to get anywhere online, so wonder if any one could suggest something that would work for this?

Would a ONF Flat Nano+ be strong enough for this tank? Are there any other good options?

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have a nano (11 gal, 14 inch = 36cm size) cube, using a Kessil A80 Tuna Sun right now but getting tired of it and also want a bar kind of light to diffuse the light to more areas (reduce areas with shadows). I use highlight, CO2, dose EI, and plants grow pretty fast.

I would have loved to find a Twinstar 360E, would fit just right but seems impossible to get anywhere online, so wonder if any one could suggest something that would work for this?

Would a ONF Flat Nano+ be strong enough for this tank? Are there any other good options?

Many thanks in advance.
AI Prime freshwater for $200 would work.
Square lights work better over square tanks.

1/2 the price.. 1/3rd the power.

Same wattage as the Nano.. better form, slightly cheaper though Chihiros has a Nano knockoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.