The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, so i have the smaller of the two pipe sizes 12/16 going to my external filter, I really need to find a good inline Co2 atomiser/reactor , whatever we call it..I need to get rid of these pesky Co2 bubbles in my tank, Although i like them a bit, they are overpowering the look of the tank..
Any really good recommendations please.. Quite urgent as i want to order tonight if possible...
Cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
I switched from a high pressure system with an inline diffuser to a low pressure system with the smaller Sera Flora reactor. I got tired of CO2 line leaks and cleaning diffusers. The reactor works well for my 75g planted with low to medium need plants at about 1bps.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can i ask, is it noisy at all, this is my living room and really need quiet as possible..

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the NilocG inline atomizer. It has worked great for me but I still get the 'ol bubble effect while CO2 is on if that's what your worried about so a reactor might be the better choice if you really wanna minimize that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So ive opted to try the External Turbo CO2 Reactor from Co2 Supermarket.. it arrives today or tomorrow, shall see if its up to the job, I really can't stand noise so if it's noisy then it's gone..
Thankyou for the suggestions..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts