The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am selling some old stuff on Craigslist. I currently use an AC70 on my 55 gallon, and have used an AC30 and AC50 on older tanks. Thing is, I don't know if the current filter I am selling is my old AC30 or AC50 (been so long since I used it), and I don't have the other one to compare to since I think I may have discarded it. The model number on the impeller housing reads:

mod. A-6..RN
120VAC 60Hz 6W Z.P.

I believe it is an AC50, but I just want to be certain before selling it so I don't rip anyone off. I tried Google but I am getting weird results. I measured it but none of the dimensions match up so I think that's the entire package dimensions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
254 Posts
My AC50 reads 7W on it, but so does my AC20 (but you eliminated that one). My AC50 is new, but before they started labeling it as a fluval. So, maybe it is one of the much older models. If this helps my AC50 measures roughly 7" long, 6" high (with cover), and 4" deep (including outlet). Each measurement is a few 32nd's of an inch under or over since I just measured it quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts