The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so you've all probably seen my posts about when to trim, and the evolution of my 30 gallon tank. Ive gotten past my aquascaping skills, and have no idea where to plant the trimmings from my rotala. It has started to block out the light since it is curling over the surface and I'd really like to cut it and get some better light to the bottom of the tank, but I dont know if it would be better to replant it out in the back, over with/behind the wisteria, or on the right with the "milfoil". Any thoughts or suggestions would be great! Note the pictures are about a week old, its grown a ton since these shots. I'm using them just so you can help me with layout. The last picture is even older, but I wanted a full tank shot

Thanks!
Matt

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll probably replant around the original group, maybe some by the milfoil on the right. Allaboutfish- when I have enough available would you be interested in buying anything? I'll probably put up a fs thread in the classifieds but you could have first dibs on anything!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok you'll be first to know when I have enough saved up to make it worth your while. With the rate its growing it wont be long haha. Back right is a Myriophyllum (milfoil) of some sort, not sure the exact species.. and the one in the front right is dwarf hairgrass which will hopefully fill in to a nice carpet within a few weeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.