The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Can anyone suggest a reputable online dealers that sell quality and have a variety live plants? The LFS around my area dont really dont place much emphasis on them.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/

You can buy just about anything. lol

I've bought so many plants, I just can't help myself.

Really it's a great way to get to know plants. Some I've bought and they've done well and I like. Others have done well but I don't like something about them, while others don't do well at all. I have about 1/3 of my tank the way I like it but the rest is a work in progress.

SteveU

·
Registered
336 Posts
I TOTALLY agree with the previous post.

I bought a "package" here and couldn't be more pleased and satisfied. :thumbsup: For $35 I received enough plants to completely plant my 90 gal. Got a wide variety and sufficient quantity of lot's of different plants. I suspect this "package" would have cost $100's more at a LFS (if there was one around).

I now have no plans to acquire plants from any other source than here. I have quickly learned that here you can "Ask, and ye shall receive".:angel:

TPT is a wonderful place for everything!! :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
I haven't bought plants here but I have bought rocks and the sellers are very nice! So definitely order from here if someone has the plants you are looking for. If no one does then I recommend ebay. I bought HC and dwarf hair grass from a guy named mikeswetpets and he shipped me twice the HC I paid for in case it died during shipping. But the shipping was fast and everything arrived beautiful and green!

·
Registered
28 Posts
^
|
|
|
|

Bob'sTropicalPlants is a great place as well! I just received my order of anubias, cryts and java ferns and everything went great...from the pm's and ordering to shipping and arrival. I just put all the plants in the tank right now and couldn't be happier. Kristian's a good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Plants for sale

Hello everyone,

Can anyone suggest a reputable online dealers that sell quality and have a variety live plants? The LFS around my area dont really dont place much emphasis on them.

Thanks a bunch!
Hej, how about trying...me! I'm in a process of providing my fish a place to swim in my 180, and I'm pulling out tons of Echinodorus angustifolius; E.a.'Vesuvius'; Bacopa; Purple Bamboo, Needle leaf Java; Riccia; Cryptocoryne Becketti and Walkerii 'Lutea' - large clumps with 50+ leaves. I can cut a bunch of Anubias nana petite; some Echinodorus tenellus 'pink - narrow leaf'; Najas; Monoselenium tenerum; Pennywort.

There is enough plants to plant a small lake!

Snails and some algae I provide as a lagniappe...

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
Hej, how about trying...me! I'm in a process of providing my fish a place to swim in my 180, and I'm pulling out tons of Echinodorus angustifolius; E.a.'Vesuvius'; Bacopa; Purple Bamboo, Needle leaf Java; Riccia; Cryptocoryne Becketti and Walkerii 'Lutea' - large clumps with 50+ leaves. I can cut a bunch of Anubias nana petite; some Echinodorus tenellus 'pink - narrow leaf'; Najas; Monoselenium tenerum; Pennywort.

There is enough plants to plant a small lake!

Snails and some algae I provide as a lagniappe...
Are you going to list these on SnS? I just looked and didn't see it.

EDIT: I just found it http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/100156-echinodorus-angustifolius-more.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.