The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to buy a 90-P, the metal stand, the light and the light hanging bar. The light0 hanging bar has to be clamped to the ADA stand but Aqua Forest says it will be two months before they get any clamps in from Japan.

Considering I'm ready to buy everything, I'd rather not wait two months. Is there anywhere else to order these clamps? Is aqua forest the only ADA distributer in America?

If so, is there any online store in Canada that would she to America? I REALLY don't want to wait two months.

You'd think they would include the clamps with the light bar or the stand, considering it's about $600 for them. But that would be asking too much, I guess.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I have been trying very hard to contact both for four days. Via phone (like ten times!) via E-mail and voicemail, and now I'm stalking them on Facebook.

I guess they don't need the business. I'll try GreenMachine.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know... I didn't even think of that. I bet those metal hose clamps for securing tubing would work great if I could find heavy-duty one.

If it works I might just skip out on the ADA clamps. They looked obtrusive to me, anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.