The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
yea theyre on the ada-na website and theyre out of stock :/
I am pretty sure they are the only ones that are in the us. You may just have to wait. I am lucky enough to have a LFS near me that has started buying ADA equipment and placing orders of aquasoil for people. I would wait until it is back in stock. Amazon has it for $25 w/shipping for a 3 liter bag.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am pretty sure they are the only ones that are in the us. You may just have to wait. I am lucky enough to have a LFS near me that has started buying ADA equipment and placing orders of aquasoil for people. I would wait until it is back in stock. Amazon has it for $25 w/shipping for a 3 liter bag.
is the one on amazon not for the regular type though? i specifically am looking for powder aalthough i may buy a 9l bag on amazon cuz the price isnt bad

Aquatic Garden, one of our forum sponsors, has 3 liter bags in stock. You might try Aquarium Zen in Seattle also and ask if they could ship you some.
oh wow thanks! im gonna check both out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.