The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to put my liquid ferts into a container with a 1ml pump so I can easily dose my nano tanks without having to measure anything. Any suggestions on where to get one? Does anyone here sell something similar?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you even search under? I'm having trouble figuring out what to call this... When I look online I'm only finding the tops (the actual pump). I want both the bottle and the top. Basically a plastic soap dispenser that dispenses a measured amount per pump.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry I didn't read right, I thought you wanted an electric pump for auto-dosing...

For my 25g I'm using soap dispensers which dose 1ml with each pump, I bought them (empty) for 5$ each at Stokes, it's a store which sells mostly kitchen stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
I use spray bottles frome home depot. They dispense anywhere between 3-4ml of fluid each time. (averaging about 3.3ml). I figured this out by taking it and spraying it into a graduated cylinder 10 times to yield a volume then dividing by 10.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.