·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Aquarium Plant Source

Source
Anyone have any suggestions for good plant retailers, either online or in the NYC area?
Hello Old...

Check out alphaprobreeders. I get my plants from them. Quality plants, reasonable price and shipping is excellent. They're in Ohio, so pretty close to you.

B

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Check out the Swap & Shop section on this forum. It's where I go for plants. Can't find any other site or store that has healthier looking plants than what I get from the people on this forum
This is really a great way to go. I have purchased almost all of my current plants here in the shop 'n save, and I've had a positive experience every time. Lower prices than LFS, higher quantity of plants, higher quality of plants, and FAR more variety to choose from.

Try to get as many plants from 1 buyer as you can so as to lower the per plant shipping cost. It's usually the same amount to ship 1 plant as 20.

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
Check out the Swap & Shop section on this forum. It's where I go for plants. Can't find any other site or store that has healthier looking plants than what I get from the people on this forum
This. Haven't had any regrets buying here. And many of the sellers give you more than your money's worth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.