The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I need to refill my CO2 tank soon, and wonder where you buy CO2 nylon washers (good ones) for the regulator - tank connection?

I tried order one set from Amazon, chose one with very high number of ratings, and the thing that turned up was a piece of cr*p, hard brittle plastic, nothing like the good ones I have had before (came with regulator).

If anyone has success in order good washers from somewhere (or some specific item from Amazon), I would appreciate some pointers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
Hi folks, I need to refill my CO2 tank soon, and wonder where you buy CO2 nylon washers (good ones) for the regulator - tank connection?

I tried order one set from Amazon, chose one with very high number of ratings, and the thing that turned up was a piece of cr*p, hard brittle plastic, nothing like the good ones I have had before (came with regulator).

If anyone has success in order good washers from somewhere (or some specific item from Amazon), I would appreciate some pointers.

Thanks!
Well they are either nylon or teflon.

6 but shipping?

One more

·
Registered
963 Posts
I can vouch for the "permanent" seal too. Mine has been in for over 5 years. Just remember to take it out before you trade in your tank...I had to order another one after I got home that day. Fortunately I still had some of the old crappy ones laying around to get me through until the new one came in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.