The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to buy some Manzanita wood? I know some forum members sell them, but they have been backed up. No retail store around me sells Manzanita so im out of luck :(.

How about Manzanita Bullworks? They sell some stuff, but im hesitant to buy wood i've never seen before.

Alec

·
Registered
199 Posts
no local Manzanita in TX either... :( I just purchased some from ebay last week, havent arrived yet. just search "manzanita" on ebay, and u'll see 3-4 seller selling them for wedding crystal tree or bird perch. wedding center piece be the best way to go since they're longer. just send them a msg when purchasing, not to trim the small branches, and u want it natural. g'luck. :proud:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Manzanita Burlworks. I ordered from them recently. The smaller package gives you a great selection of very interesting pieces. The guys there are used to assembling packages for aquariums, and if you just give them an idea of the kind of piece you are looking for, they will do their best to match it for you. I requested some branchy 1/2" pieces, and I got 4-5 good ones, plus about 7-8 thicker pieces that were about 18-24" long. I gotta say, if you are doing the eBay thing, you are probably spending too much for too little - unless you are getting exactly what you want, that is. Can't put a price on that...

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
i have some, i'll tell ya what though. the shipping sucks! like $25+

most of it looks like that stuff. i guess if you guys are just after branches the shipping would be better.

pm me if you're interested.

(oh... am i aloud to make post this here? if not, sorry.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.