The Planted Tank Forum banner

Where to buy large rimless tanks CANADA

11K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Here_To_Learn 
#1 ·
As the title states... Looking for options, custom or standard sizes, preferably in Ontario... willing to ship one in if need be. All price points are of interest...

48" + Rimless tank is what I'm after....

#2 ·
Not sure on availability in Canada, but AquaMaxx makes nice tanks for the money: Premium Low-Iron Rimless Aquarium - AquaMaxx Aquariums

Also Hagen's Fluval line has put a few out over the years that are well-made for the price point, though most I've seen in recent years have a metal band around the top and bottom. But they should be something you can find up there.

Deep Blue: Rimless

For a higher price point, Marineland's Deep Dimensions tanks are awesome and very customizable.

#7 ·
I just bought a rimless 180 gallon tank from "magical aquarium club" in Scarborough. it is clear glass and mitered 45 degree edges. the fit and finish was excellent. they are going to deliver it in about 2 weeks.

Bump: I just bought a rimless 180 gallon tank from "magical aquarium club" in Scarborough. it is clear glass and mitered 45 degree edges. the fit and finish was excellent. they are going to deliver it in about 2 weeks.

#8 ·
Thanks, I got a quote from a custom shop in the GTA and despite knowing these aren’t cheap, I was still completely sticker shocked... so not going that route. I’ll go check them out. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.