The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get some Jungle Val for my tank but I can't seem to find them anywhere in my LFS. Do any of the bigger chain stores sell them? Last resort is ordering them online but I don't feel like paying 3$ for the plants and 15 to have it shipped here. Thanks! Located in So. fla in case it helps. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Shipping is $6 or less, depending on how it's shipped...Buy from a member here and you'll find a good deal.
You missed my RAOK sale. =(

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
where in florida are you? I ask cuase there are some LFS that carry them here in S. Florida

I got a tank full and it dont take much for jungle val to spread runners all over the tank.
Just look at my albums I have a 29G full of it and I started with 3 J. vals

·
Registered
232 Posts
TrogdorSlayer22 is who I've gotten mine from a couple of times, and he's a really awesome guy to work with, he's always tucked it way more than i've bought, and for pretty decent prices :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where in florida are you? I ask cuase there are some LFS that carry them here in S. Florida

I got a tank full and it dont take much for jungle val to spread runners all over the tank.
Just look at my albums I have a 29G full of it and I started with 3 J. vals
I'm in the hollywood/pines area but I'm usually also over town so anywhere sorta close would work.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
You can call "The planted aquarium store" in oakland park. They have a nice yelp check-in discount. There is "neighborhood fish farm" on bird road and they also have a yelp discount. Also allfish emporium in mcnab in sunrise. The neighborhood fish farm carries it often

also Exotic Aquariums they almost always carry Jungle Vals
(305) 266-0978
7399 Bird Rd, Miami, FL
Just call these before you go and save gas and time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can call "The planted aquarium store" in oakland park. They have a nice yelp check-in discount. There is "neighborhood fish farm" on bird road and they also have a yelp discount. Also allfish emporium in mcnab in sunrise. The neighborhood fish farm carries it often

also Exotic Aquariums they almost always carry Jungle Vals
(305) 266-0978
7399 Bird Rd, Miami, FL
Just call these before you go and save gas and time.
Thanks! I was going to check out allfish emporium tomorrow since it's the biggest place I know in the area. I tried allpets emporium and they seemed to have everything but Jungle vals. Did they take over big als? I could've sworn they were in the allfish location

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Thanks! I was going to check out allfish emporium tomorrow since it's the biggest place I know in the area. I tried allpets emporium and they seemed to have everything but Jungle vals. Did they take over big als? I could've sworn they were in the allfish location

Yes they did and are in the same location. I also highly recommend the planted aquarium store in oakland park blvd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.