The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to buy this? Ecoxotic's checkout fails with an error (for days for me), I can't get anyone on the phone with them directly, and a Google search returns zero websites selling the hanging kit.

Did I back the wrong horse? Feeling regret over this e-series purchase.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
This probably won't help, but have you tried using a different browser? I've had problems with ordering things in the past ( not from this site or their product) and the issues were caused from a website not liking Chrome or whatever I was using at the time.

I did read this thread earlier and poked around to see if I could find what you were looking for. I didn't have any luck either.

P.S. If you use AdBlock, try disabling it while checking out. I've had purchases blocked because of this as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
An update:

3 days later, and 3 days of calling their office a few times during the day. No one answers. I'm convinced their entire phone system goes directly to an answering machine. They also don't return messages (yet?)

Still can't check out on the website. Tried Chrome, and disabled ad blockers.

·
Super Moderator
12,131 Posts
An update:

3 days later, and 3 days of calling their office a few times during the day. No one answers. I'm convinced their entire phone system goes directly to an answering machine. They also don't return messages (yet?)

Still can't check out on the website. Tried Chrome, and disabled ad blockers.
I assume you are trying to access https://www.ecoxotic.com/ ? It seems to work without any problems for me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
They were quick to reply to an email I sent them regarding a broken remote. They even sent me a replacement rather quickly. Maybe they don't like talking to people and prefer email. You know. Sort of like planted-aquarium owners :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.