The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After raising a few African Cichlids, I am now interested in the dwarf varieties. Especially the wide range of Apistogramma species. However, I am getting mixed reviews on where to purchase them. Unfortunately, I am not near any stores. I could go to a store, but it would be about two hours away, which means large bags or a bucket to transport (which my love of fish would lead me to try). For an easier option, I'm looking online. I saw that azgardens is unreliable, but their prices seem affordable? I know of liveaquaria, but their prices seem pretty high for these fish. I'm also seeing a lot of invertfactory mentioned in posts. They don't seem to have too much in the way of Apistogrammas tho. Any advice on where to find these fish for affordable prices?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd use a picnic cooler with a battery powered air pump. If you're shopping for Apistos, chances are you are particularly interested in acquiring ones that are good looking. Only way of doing that reliably is in person.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.