The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this light (Chihiros WRGB II SLIM 30cm) on green aqua that would be a fantastic fit for my tank, but can't seem to find any shops in US (or would ship to US) that have these lights.

Folks in US, any pointers on where to get these lights?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I saw this light (Chihiros WRGB II SLIM 30cm) on green aqua that would be a fantastic fit for my tank, but can't seem to find any shops in US (or would ship to US) that have these lights.

Folks in US, any pointers on where to get these lights?
You might try Colorado Aqua Rocks. Not sure if they carry that unit but I got my Viviid 2’s from there. Great turnaround time, had them in my hands four days after ordering.

You might try Colorado Aqua Rocks. Not sure if they carry that unit but I got my Viviid 2’s from there. Great turnaround time, had them in my hands four days after ordering.
Sorry, that’s Aqua Rocks Colorado.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
The slim edition is marked coming soon on aqua rocks.

They do have the regular 30cm wrgb 2.

I bought my chihiros on aliexpress. Many ship to the USA. You could also ask for eta from the aqua rocks people.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh awesome for the pointers guys, ordered a Chihiros WRGB 2 30cm (normal version), I think the slim one will probably be too dim for my tank (CO2, super heavily planted). Again, thanks SO much for the pointers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts