The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
My fam and I just took a trip up to Apple Hill in the El Dorado County. It is just above Placerville, Ca. I saw so much manzy that I almost ran off the road. My wife was getting mad. Hahaha. We were going to take a trip up there again and collect some.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The snow is what it's all about my friend.
MTB in the summer/Fall, Snowboard winter and spring.

Life is good.

The issue with Manzy is finding enough of it close and safe to the road, and decent pieces, many look good till grab them and then they are rot, dry rot........ugly etc. We are not running out, but finding nicer looking stuff that does not require chain saws and logging trucks......well, not as easy.

·
HC 'Cuba' Guru
1,916 Posts
I actually work IN the lake itself, we have an aquatic weed experiment going on right now. It's not bad in the summer, in the cooler months and with snow......then the wetsuits are not quite warm enough:)
Lived in lake tahoe for almost a year, beautiful place. at least once a week I'd go catch my own trout and salmon and cook em up, so delicious. I think they were mackinaw trout and kokinee (butchered that word) salmon. It's gorgeous all year round there... now I'm here in NJ/NY and, well, yeah lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.