The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, I want to find out if I still have any fish in my tanks.
(I'll try to add more pictures later today once I find the plants in question)

Package: SOLD
9 x Ludwigia ovalis (nice pinkish/olive color with tops looking like a small rose)
9 x Bacopa australis (smaller stems)
6 x Limnophila aromatica 'hippuroides' (younger stems)
2 x Ceratopteris thalictroides (Water Sprite) (smaller rooted)
1 x Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'

SPECIAL R. macrandra Package Deal: SOLD
35+ Rotala macrandra (deep wine color, ~4-6")

SPECIAL L. repens Package Deal:
20+ x Ludwigia repens (~4-12"+ most rooted and branched)
----> $15 shipped

Anubias Collection Package: About to join Anibias Heaven
4-5 Anubias Barteri and v Nana mix (might have some algae) (pics once I find the plants)
(I'll add some rhizome cuttings so you can try to grow your own)
----> $20 shipped

Freebies:
I tend to add other plants to everything I sell. The plants I add are usuallty what I have in smaller quantities: S. repens, L. repens, N. pedicellata 'Golden', Java Moss, Ricca, E. tenellus, H. micranthemoides, E. Angustifolia 'Vesuvius', H. difformis, etc, etc, etc.
---> Unless you would like a surprise, you can PM your wish list :)

More Freebies:
10+ Malaysian Trumpet Snails (MTS) from my shrimp tank on request with every order

----> Combine packages and save $5 off the total price.

Shipment: USPS Priority within USA only. I do not use heat or cold packs.
Payment: PayPal

The actual plants for sale:

L. ovalis

L. aromatica (bending in the current)

The R. macrandra Package Deal:

The L. repens Package Deal (not all shown):

Water Sprite and Vesuvius pearling together:

This time, the plants are from this tank (needs a trim, me thinks):

·
Registered
867 Posts
you did a great job on your tank~ definitely needs a trim there~

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TY for the kind words.

All plants are spoken for, but I'm sure more will be coming up soon :)

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW that didn't last long! wow OVT that is one great looking tank! is that the 75?
TY friend. That's a hi-light 65g. I turn around and L. repens grows another foot :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Ya I wanna know the same, what's you substrate? or does all your nutrients come from fert dosing and what not..?

TY friend. That's a hi-light 65g. I turn around and L. repens grows another foot :)
Ha ya I understand that one! L. Repens and L. aromatica grow like crazy in my tank it's insane! wow well that is one beautiful looking 65G tank, i love the layout creeping in around the sides and back, but still a nice space for the fish to swim around in the middle.. :proud:

Ahh don't throw those Anubias' out! someone's got to want it! COMMON PEOPLE! GREAT HEALTHY plants here!!

wow, sweet tank! makes me want to start that 40B
You should do it, you wont be let down! common you know you want that nice 40B in your house! :D

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The tank is 1.5 years old and is still not finished to my satisfaction. My biggest challange is that the tank is viewable from all sides.

The substrate is the original AS Amazonia with PowerSand. Daily 80% WC for the first 2 weeks with ammonia topping 3.0, even with stem plants wall-to-wall.

TekLight 20" above the substrate 6x54w with T5HO Giesemann bulbs (4 x Midday and 2 x AquaFlora) 12 hours per day.

Liquid fert dosing every other day: 40ml (4 tbs KNO3 + 3 tbs K2SO4 + 1 tbs CSN+B per 1L of water). Pressurized CO2 via UpAqua in-line atomizer to lime green drop checker.

Ehem 2 x 2075 with 20-25g WC every 10 days.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
12hrs a day! Wow..well sounds like you have a really nice setup going on there! No frkn wonder your plants grow so fast!! Either way, I believe it is a beautiful tank but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess ha..ugh, guess I am just break down and get some ASA now..got some old but i guess ill mix old and new for my new tank, that i gota build a stand for now, sucks only having one day a week i can do anything, ive been tryn to set this up for month n a half..thanks ovt!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.