The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a pretty hard-core tronzer. I belong to several message boards including:

Hanging in the Diner - Forum for Widespread Panic fans
Phantasy Tour - Forum for jamband fans (mostly Phish and WSP)
Hot Pepper - Forum for home made hot sauce
Kayak Angler - I don't even own a kayak. Still a great forum, though.
IndianaInfo - Forum for Hoosier anglers
MasterCatters2 - Forum for catfishermen (I'm not very active on there, jsut lurk)
PlantedTank - I love this place!!! :D
Aquaria Central - I just joined this site. Haven't even gotten a chance to look around.

I also produce a weekly podcast, although we're on "summer break" right now. http://darkhorsedispatch.com/

Of course, I'm on Facebook and I maintain a band page on MySpace. My music stinks, but it's still fun.
http://www.myspace.com/edgeofthebedrecords

So I'm curious, where does everyone tronz? Is anyone else as addicted to the Internet as I am? I mean, I still have a life (and an active one at that!) but I love tronzing. :bounce:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Lol very little, I'm on planted tank and vivarium forums at work most the day, and when I'm at the bar I periodically check this forum, I pop onto a few street art forums once a week or so, but that's all

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm not sure about the tronzer definition, but I frequent this forum, dendroboard (poison dart frogs), arachnoboard (tarantula keeper forum), and I lurk a lot on APC.. I'm a member there, but I seldom post. I like this place better than APC, just seems a bit more 'homey' if that makes any sense.

I spend most my time on forums between here and dendroboard lately.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
The Planted Tank
Aquarium Plant Enthusiasts
Aquaria Centeral
Aquarium Plant Centeral

Thats about it... It think!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Planted Tank.net
Aquaria Central.com
Terra Forums.com
Caudata.org
Pet Fish.net (haven't gone to this one in a while)
Aquatic Quotient.com (just started)
Dendro Board.com (Just started also, I'm not keeping dwarf frogs but I wanna get ideas on building terrariums)

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
I tronz on TPT and some other topic-related boards. I flopple on news websites such as NYTimes but also never fail to gabongle on several German-language news sites. Unfortunately, I also swaroonkle quite a bit on websites that make me pay money, especially Newegg, Amazon, and emusic. Of course, I also vahlallabassa on Facebook.

Seriously, the days of specific terminology for spending time online are long gone. Given the prevalence of the Internet, it's perfectly acceptable to apply expressions used to describe the real world to the virtual realm. How about "hang out?" ;)

P.S. Nice car, by the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.