The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I want to make some DIY root tabs, but I am having a hard time getting my hands on them Amazon has 100 for abot 3 to 4 dollars but with a 5 dollar shipping fee! Do you know where I could get some?
I have been to Rite aid they had none, according to the store websites, Walmart, Target, and CVS do not have any in their store, but I have not gone and asked yet.
Thanks!

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O yess I have this expired container of this stuff called propolys its from bees and I could use that but itnleaves a residue on the inside of the capsule but its all natural stuff could I use it

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

·
Planted Tanker
5,996 Posts
I found a bag of 00 at local health foods store.

Is there something wrong with using your old medicine capsules that you were going to throw away? I have some that my wife was going to throw away.
Time released stuff maybe, because the medicine in those are contained in little balls of their own. I wouldnt use any that came packed with loose powder. I suppose you could dry wipe them out w/a q-tip or something and it'd probably be OK, depending on what came in them. But my thinking is why chance it? Just do ice cubes if that's the only other option you have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts