The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been hearing that its better to buy online. I was wondering why? I'll looked at the online plant suppliers and they cost more than my lfs. That includes aquabid. Where all you all buying online from and why is it better?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
This link below is one of the best places to get high quality plants for low prices.:proud:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/
An online store with a large list of plant species and "add to cart" buttons is quite a different thing than an online forum. If you are after various specific plants, especially rarer ones, swap and shop is not the easy way to go if you want to place one order and get your plants all at once.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Swap and Shop is useless... if you have a scaped tank and just want to add one species, you can check the forum or post a request, or, if you really don't care what plants you want to put in your tank, you just want an all-in-one package, it also can work. But this doesn't represent 100% of people wanting to buy plants.

·
Registered
558 Posts
You like to cut and paste that same message:) .

So I would like to add there also very many high quality online stores, some of which are listed at the bottom of this site. Ebay and aquabid sometimes might have what you are looking for also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts