1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I got mine at Michaels.

No idea what the actual volume is. Just a big spherical bowl with a flat bottom.

Feels sort of flimsy even empty but doesn't seem mind the water. I just wouldn't want to ever pick it up while it was full.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I work at Walmart, and we have several kinds/sizes. A few are in the Pet dept. in the fish aisle, many more are in the Craft dept (where I work) in the same aisle as the artificial flowers and glass pebbles.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Michaels is so expensive and their choices are so limited. I like stores like Homegoods, Tj Maxx, Anna's Linens, Tuesday Mornings, Marshals... Stores like that.. Homegoods have proven useful... I've found alot of interesting shaped pieces, for really cheap.. and most of them are at least 3 gallons... My betta vase is 5 gallons and was $9.... I also got a giant vase for $35... it holds 20 gallons.. Plus their stock is always changing... Which is awesome...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Michaels is so expensive and their choices are so limited. I like stores like Homegoods, Tj Maxx, Anna's Linens, Tuesday Mornings, Marshals... Stores like that.. Homegoods have proven useful... I've found alot of interesting shaped pieces, for really cheap.. and most of them are at least 3 gallons... My betta vase is 5 gallons and was $9.... I also got a giant vase for $35... it holds 20 gallons.. Plus their stock is always changing... Which is awesome...
I LOVE homegoods!! I'll check next time I'm there...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Look at stores that are similar to "Big Lots" and "Tuesday Morning", the stores that have a lot of stuff that you wouldn't normally see in a chain store. I recently went into a "Tuesday Morning" and there were 3 or 4 shelves of large glassware bowls and vases.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.