The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing quite a bit of trading and I looked at my tanks and thought WOW!!!! WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THESE PLANTS COME FROM?
Oh I know all the kind folks here at this board. You folks are without a doubt the best supply of aquatic plants in the WOLRD...Well at least a hell of alot better then all my LFS's
I have to say THANK-YOU to all of you who I have traded or bought from for all these absolutly PERFECT plants. Everyone was very nice to deal with and very helpfull!! I am enjoying these new species and the knowledge that comes with them. I have plants I have never seen before, and have them growing so good they look like plastic plants. I could not be more happy.

So if you sent me a plant and want to see how it is doing LMK I can post photos soon.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Tom: I agree completely. Almost every species in my tanks I couldn't get an LFS. I'd like to see a pic of those mosses I sent you in context once they grow in.

Still think you have some species no one else here has or do you take that one back? :flick:

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom: I agree completely. Almost every species in my tanks I couldn't get an LFS. I'd like to see a pic of those mosses I sent you in context once they grow in.

Still think you have some species no one else here has or do you take that one back? :flick:
I still have 3 species I have not sent anyone yet. I will eat my words as I have gotten plants I did not have. FLAME MOSS is one I did not know existed and is becoming one of my favs. I have a nice BIG patch of that now:icon_smil Cost me a few $ to get as much as I did. Worth every penny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.