The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I am putting together a new aquarium(probably a 40 gallon breeder) and am looking for a nice modern stand (think Modern Danish.) All I have seen out there are 1970 looking faux-oak rumpus room rejects. Anyone know where I could find something with a little more style? I suppose I could have one made, but would prefer not to. Thanks!

~R

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yes, up-to-date aquarium furniture is a little hard to find. And very expensive when you do.

BRI has some beautiful stuff. Price will be ugly I'm sure. Try this site too: http://www.rjaquatics.com/home.html

Hagen/Fluval has some new lines available that are nice and contemporary. I have an Osaka 320. They have others more traditional, but streamlined designs. They seem to be marketing them heavily right now. If you have a nice LFS nearby, you're sure to find some examples. Surprisingly Hagen's own website is pretty poor.

You can also look at tha ADA stuff. That's all contemporary and also a little pricey, but probably not as expensive as custom stands.

For the record I like traditional as well. Quality is always expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.