The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats Your Favorite Thing to Eat? Pizza? Tacos? A BigMac? Order-out Chinese food?
WHAT????

Just thought I'd ask!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Home raised Tilapia and vegetables (havent had in some time as I tore down my aquaponics setup when I moved.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
a philly cheese steak with buffalo sauce on it from "the works" or just any cheese steak in general! gota love that fatty philly fast food!!! say that 3 times fast!!!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My mom's homemade pizza, spaggeti or soup.... or???? :drool:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
My mom's homemade pizza, spaggeti or soup.... or???? :drool:
I bet she's a great cook... Most Mom's are. I'm not dissin' anyone.... but it would have to be homemade, I have had Pizza in Wisconsin and it leaves a lot to be desired.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
...but it would have to be homemade, I have had Pizza in Wisconsin and it leaves a lot to be desired.
Pizza is my favorite food, so I feel I am qualified to speak on this. I have had good pizza in all kinds of different places. I've also had bad. It's just the ratio that changes. I bet you could find a good pizza in China if you scoured the whole country. Likewise, I'm sure there's a good pizza joint somewhere in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Pizza is my favorite food, so I feel I am qualified to speak on this. I have had good pizza in all kinds of different places. I've also had bad. It's just the ratio that changes. I bet you could find a good pizza in China if you scoured the whole country. Likewise, I'm sure there's a good pizza joint somewhere in Wisconsin.
the key with pizza is the watter that is used to make the dough. pizza sucks if the dough sucks! big cities usually have harder water which for some reason makes for better pizza. i have heard of restraunts actually importing NY tap water to make there dough.

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
the key with pizza is the watter that is used to make the dough. pizza sucks if the dough sucks! big cities usually have harder water which for some reason makes for better pizza. i have heard of restraunts actually importing NY tap water to make there dough.
NYC's tap water is soft. And the pizza there is amazing.

I think it's a matter of probability. There are like 1000 (non-chain) pizza joints in NYC alone. So you're bound to get good pizza somewhere. Most cities in the midwest have like 10 pizza joints and they're mostly crappy chain pizza.

oh, and I eat everything. Every food have their merit.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
NYC's tap water is soft. And the pizza there is amazing.

I think it's a matter of probability. There are like 1000 (non-chain) pizza joints in NYC alone. So you're bound to get good pizza somewhere. Most cities in the midwest have like 10 pizza joints and they're mostly crappy chain pizza.

oh, and I eat everything. Every food have their merit.
your correct! sorry i had it a little backwards.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Homemade chili... Just take a variety of beans, tomatoes, vegetables, and a meat (or portabellas since i'm serving a vegetarian or two) and simmer for a couple hours. add chili powder at some point, and you've got one of the simplest chilis ever, and it beats anything from a can.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts