The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi to the fellow aquarium nuts in New Mexico, I'm in Peralta that's just south of Albuquerque if you don't know. I have been looking for some sort of group or club, I keep south American bio tope type tanks, I'm currently going to be jumping into the African side of things as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from Tijeras, in the mountains outside of Albuquerque.

We're running a new 90 gallon, South American(ish), planted tank. We're coming from a long-established smaller tank, and making a roomier environment for the plants and fish. We also run a larger reef tank because we couldn't make up our minds which one (planted or reef) we liked the best.

·
Registered
2 Posts
let's make a club

I am from Edgewood. I am currently running one 28 gal RO tank with gouramis and corys. Just started a 45 gal with a black fin shark a goldfish and a blood parrot and 2 giant danios. Let's all learn from one another.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Cool! have a 29 gallon loach and beta tank which is about to be changed into a 75 gallon loach and betta plaudarium (SE Asia/Borneo/Australian type plants). and I have a 20 gallon tank which is going into the 29. I have another 29, and a few 10's that are going to be strictly terrariums. Its kind of strange, here in NM people don't seem to do the "club" thing as much as other places. I'd like to contact the Aquarium at the Bio Park and see if they have organized anything like a "friends of the Aquarium."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.