The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talking fish related here.

With Christmas around the corner what's on your list this year? Not really sure what I want. Rather what I'd want to lay out money for. T

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Here's what I want for Christmas; last July my coworker's son said he was sick of his 90g tank and wanted to give me the tank & stand for free! It only has plecos (large ones) in it. Then his wife found out she was pregnant and told him to keep the tank instead because she wanted the baby to have it to look at (haha!). Fast forward to this week; my coworker says now both the son and daughter-in-law are sick of it. They say it stinks (literally) the water stays murky brown and it's covered up in so much algae no one can see the plecos, and my friend says they never turn the lights on (poor fish). Now they want to give it to me again. My friend will see them for Thanksgiving. My wish is that they'd make up their minds! I told my friend to tell them they could probably sell or give the plecos to their lfs - my mistake. Now they will probably try to sell the tank & stand to the lfs too.

Now for a more realistic wish list: I need to buy enough Poret foam to make Hamburg Mattenfilters for 5 tanks, and I need several Koralia Nano 425's. None of which I can afford now. lol

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I just downsized homes by selling my 4000sq ft home and putting an offer in on a 1250sq ft home. In the move all of my tanks except the acrylic are getting replaced. So I am in need of a 125G, 75G, and either a 75or55G...I hope Ive been on whatever list Santa has that lands me said tanks. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.