The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently I did a water change (100%). I suspect I have columnaris (maybe) in my tank and I know because three of my fish died all guppies and I have only two survivors one is upside down and the other two right now are with fin rot, they are not in my main tank anymore they were taken rapidly to another tank and being treated but the same day I did the complete water change on my planted tank, all the leaves of my two of my plants are falling off, leaving the stem completely empty. I will try and take pictures if I can figure it out >_<!!

Registered
>>>Maybe this post should be moved to the Plants section so that it gets more help.

Sorry to hear about your plants and fish.

Could you please elaborate on your setup a litte. How long has it been up ?
What plant specie is it ? Are other plants ok ? When was the plant added ? Was it growing before the waterchange ?

Was the water warm,did you add dechlorinator ?

I know there are a lot of questions but it is better to have as complete a picture as possible before suggesting an answer.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i just saw my mistake how would i move it to the plant section? Thank you for replying xD

Bump: Could you please elaborate on your setup a litte. How long has it been up ?
It has been a little abit more than a month.

What plant specie is it ? Are other plants ok ? When was the plant added ? Was it growing before the waterchange?
They were growing like crazy i will try to find old pictures so you can see before and after :S

Was the water warm,did you add dechlorinator ?
The only thing that i added to the tank is a heater because i thought my fish maybe weren't moving around so much because it was cold water the temp before was between 70-73F and now it maintains in 78-80F.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the late reply but I do have a filter I did a water change for the first time after a month but it seems that all my plants did not like the water change minus one that is called Golden Lloydiella. They all kinda melted away had to remove them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts