The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just like how all in one's look and how they're a little less hassle to set up. Previously I've owned an aqua betta trio (that I removed the dividers on) and a lifegard all in one 9.98 gallon. I just sold my tanks since I was moving and I'm actually looking to get a new one. I live in canada so availability might be an issue! I really like how the UNS 60a looks but unfortunately doesn't seem to be available in Canada so far :( any ideas? My budget is around 200-300 CAD.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just like how all in one's look and how they're a little less hassle to set up. Previously I've owned an aqua betta trio (that I removed the dividers on) and a lifegard all in one 9.98 gallon. I just sold my tanks since I was moving and I'm actually looking to get a new one. I live in canada so availability might be an issue! I really like how the UNS 60a looks but unfortunately doesn't seem to be available in Canada so far :( any ideas? My budget is around 200-300 CAD.
I like the all in one aquariums also. I live in Ontario and the only ones I have seen at my local fish stores have been fluval products, the Spec series and the Flex series. I have the Spec V and I have been pleased with it. I would be interested in the Spec 16 Gallon/60 Litre aquarium. I don't know the price because I haven't run into it in the store yet but I have seen it on the Fluval Canada website. They have the Fluval Flex 15 gallon on the Petsmart Canada website.

·
Super Moderator
16,945 Posts
Oh yeah if the spec 16 was here I would definitely try to get it. I saw the fluval flex too but I don't like the trim on the top :(
There is no trim on the Fluval Flex line. Are you talking about the screen printed mesh pattern? If so, it disappears when actually using the tank and its purpose is to hide your waterline and any evaporation or built up muck at the top of the tank. You don't actually see it if you're across a room - only if you're right up next to the tank.

And definitely shop around with Canadian retailers. Fluval (and its parent company) is Canadian. Will just take some effort finding someone to ship it to you unless you have a local shop that can order via their distributor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.