The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have around 200 shrimp in my 10 gallon, its pretty moderately planted. All low to the ground plants. I was just wondering if I should add fish? I want something swimming in my tank lol.. I have otos but that just doesn't cut it. I recently made a 20H community tank and a community tank is addicting. :confused1:

So what types of fish should I get and how many? Any and all recommendations are welcomed!!
I would like to buy these fish from a fellow member so keep that in mind. I will be buying the fish of whoever has the best idea.

ALSO keep in mind I don't want my shrimp eaten up... Maybe a few here and there.

Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Lots of fish would work... ricefish, white clouds, various rasboras, lampeyes, Yunnanilus spp., cories, Pseudomugil spp., etc. The list just goes on and on. BTW I've actually had first hand and have tried all of those with shrimp with good results but ymmv ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.