The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally, I had this 10 gallon tank set up as a quarintine tank for my other 10, and would use it to breed cherry shrimp in

However, I now have another tank that is doing better with cherry shrimp, and my main 10 gallon is free of fish.

I'm thinking I should clean this tank up a ton. I'm thinking that I should either use this tank to farm plants for me (which would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that it doesn't have a ton of light), I should use it to start growing some emersed plants, or that I should make it into a mostly moss tank and breed CPO in it. Or just make it into a moss tank that can house any fish fry should I ever accidentally get any.

Thoughts and opinions guys? I keep it right next to my hi-tech 75 so I would love for this tank to look nice. I'd debate if I ever wanted to go full blown hi-tech on this or not, since my other two tanks would be hi-tech as well.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Dry start some HC/hairgrass and or glosso... In a few weeks make some $$$

·
Registered
494 Posts
i was just thinking what they said... well after .. ship it to me...;)

seriously i would use it for plants... mine grow fast and a nice place to keep them would be great. course then you need light

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dry start some HC/hairgrass and or glosso... In a few weeks make some $$$
I already have a mixed carpet of glosso and DHG growing out of my ears in my 5.5

I need to start selling plants and figuring out how to ship them out to others lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.