Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.1%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having got back into planted tanks seriously I was curious what syle everyone prefers for their own tank. Personally, I don't feel I have the artistic "eye" for some of what I see on here so what looks good to me is what it is.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Since I have more than one tank, I chose "my own style." Because even though I have a iwagumi, I'm not necessarily following any old school Japanese rock gardening principles. At least not intellectually. And even though my 20g is shaping up to look Dutch-esque, it's really meant to be a blend of wild nature meets orderly flower beds. And my 10g, I don't know what to call that.

So, yeah, my own style.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
mine is traditional style, grow plants, have fish in it, so traditional.
I liked this answer!!! All my tanks end up being jungles.
I've started with background, mid and foreground plantings. Left open 'paths' between planted groups and no matter how it starts the plants just fill all the voids.
When the fish have to wiggle through the plants to swim or I can't find a hole for the food to drop through I mow the yard.:icon_lol:

So for me there is no "aquascaping"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.