Registered
926 Posts
super tigers and/or OEBT

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
super tigers and/or OEBT
Great choices! I'm assuming you have previous experience keeping Caridina sp? OEBT's can be a bit finicky expecially during the warmer summer months.

Looking to get started. Hahaha
Awesome! Welcome to shrimpin! :biggrin: Neos would be preferred for you but I'm sure you already know that. :wink:

I'd kill for BTOEs lol. But in all reality I just want to start a SUCCESSFUL CRS colony.

MABJ's iDevice used for this message :p
Awesome choice, but as I stated about the OEBT, BTOEs are even more finicky so be ready for a challenge. :hihi:

Regular eye ( Black eye ) blue tigers..would love to get a group of 2 dozen or more pending on price ....only seen them once for sale,and they were gone...
I've never heard of black eye blue tigers.... black eye black tigers, yes. Got links or pics?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Tigers! All of the tigers! I think all of their variations arw so cute! Also more Sulawesi (especially cardnals)
Pretty sure I'm the only person that has no desire for CRS/CBS lol

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Low grade CRS!
Low grades because this will be your first time keeping Caridinas sp. Cantonensis? I'm curious because most folks seem to waste their time keeping lower grade crs while they can easily take on SS-SSS grades just as easy. They are just as hardy IME.

some vampire shrimp
Hummmm... never heard of those bro. What specie do they fall under?

Blue velvet neos!
Nice choice!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Don't count on it. It's easy-to-keep shrimp or nothing for me.
Haha, I don't mind harder to keep shrimp, i just don't think CRS are as cute! Currently I have Blue Velvets, Blue/Green Rilis, and Sulawesi Malawa shrimps.
You should try some malawas! They are even easier to keep than neos.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
i want some nice cbs or maybe panda... no not blue panda the black and white ones i know im a weird one. i kinda like my low grade crs i know they can take alot and even had them breed in higher ph and temps dont seem to bug them as much. plus i am gettin some nice hino out of the tiger tooth that are getting better white so may try making my own prl's hehe. after a year going strong im seein better shrimp slowly and never a golden baby so im thinkin they have not been crossed. oh and more red tiger

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.