The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So TPT has quickly become my #1 place for procrastinating. i can spend forever here reading posts, even when i have no idea what some of them are talking about haha. Right now my apartment is a mess, and i've been saying i will clean it for 3 days now, but i always end up here, at TPT forum instead :icon_mrgr

so... what are YOU supposed to be doing but just can't tear yourself away from this place? :bounce:

·
►◊Ö Ï Ç◊◄
965 Posts
Right now working..
I should be fixing the issue someone had with a printer I told them I will be there shortly. That was 20 mins ago. :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
322 Posts
Calculus homework. My girlfriend is always saying "shouldn't you be doing homework instead of looking at fish." I inform her that I am looking at plants not fish. :icon_mrgr

I think I would get so much more done if it weren't for aquariums. But its worth it.

·
Fear the Swamp!
2,512 Posts
I'm studying plants in school so I think of this as "research" instead of procrastination. I should be writing my Botany lab report that is due tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
I should be doing physics, calculus, chem, preparing for my speech tomorrow, and studying for my gov. test tomorrow.
but it's all good :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
This site happens to be my procrastination for my procrastinating I always plan to look at TPT for a minute or two a and then watch HULU and then read Wired and finally do my homework but I never seem to get passed this site so I have to go strait to homework

I happen to be a Chronic- procrastinator most of my homework gets done in the class before its due

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
I should be studying for a huge history test on Thursday.
Plus, i still have math homework, english reading, and spanish homework to do...

SIGH.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hahaha me too urbguy!

Or finishing painting the bedroom, which I have left half-done for about three weeks now. Or finishing up the rough draft of my book. Or cleaning the corrals and getting the garden ready for next spring. Or cleaning the office...or ironing the huge pile of clothes that is building up and I keep telling myself, 'I'll do it later tonight.' Or finishing the posters that the local Salvation Army commissioned me for. But it's much more fun on here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts