1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
*Interior design
*Landscape design
*Art(although I suck at it)
*Computer technology
*Computer art design(working with paint until I get an actual program) *Organizing school events
*Working with severla local schools on how to teach children the importance of keeping the waters and the enviroment cleanby demonstrating with birds, reptiles, and fish(powerpoint on this factor).

·
Registered
408 Posts
Here's the hobby that "has me." These two fry take up all my free time. My poor fishies suffer because of it. :hihi:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Involved in the local music scene as a singer/guitar player. I also do live sound reinforcement. Computers as both a hobby and a career.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hey hey Rex, as a child I'd like to ask a respectable adult a question: Why smoke?

This is out of curiosity and I am not trying to tell you that smoking is bad etc etc.

If I have offended you then I apologize.

Now for hobbies... nothing else. School? Everything else is a life style for me. I'm also kind of an audiophile. I spent 200 dollars on a pair of headphones I later found out to be not the best 200 dollars I've spent, but I'm way satisfied :-D. Super.fi 5 EB. Note I hate rap/hiphop/r&b but I love these headphones all you audiophiles. Techno music rocks on these!

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Why do I smoke cigars?

Because I truly enjoy the flavor and aroma of a fine cigar. And they are a great social lubricant. I have met people through smoking cigars that I would never normally ever meet in a social setting.

On a side note. It's funny how brainwashed kids get about tobacco yet find nothing wrong with smoking pot.

Cigars are a all natural tobacco product without the long list of chemicals one finds in cigarettes. Can tobacco harm you? Sure it can. But so can a lot of other things. I highly doubt a few cigars a month is going to significantly shorten my life.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts