The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
Perhaps the default off time for the timer is 5 pm? Is it a mechanical or a digital timer? If it is a mechanical timer, you should be able to pull out a pin that will allow you to change the programmed times. If it is a digital timer, you should be able to program it to the desired times.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i figured out my problem

wait for it...

wait for it...

I'M RETARDED!
"You don't call retarded people 'retards'. You call your friends 'retards' when they're acting retarded." - Michael Scott

Seriously, glad you got it figured out. Want to hear about my retarded episode? Here it is. I was doing a water change and closed my spraybar flow controller to minimum flow so the water wouldn't splash so bad while the water level was lower. For the next three days I was puzzled as to why the surface of the water wasn't gently rippling. I checked the filter to make sure it was running and I checked to make sure the hoses weren't clogged. I was just about to unplug the filter and go clean it again (I had just cleaned a couple of weeks earlier), when I decided to check the spray bar flow controller. DOHHHHHHH!!!!!!:redface:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.