The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is somethng in my tank that i have not been able to figure out what it is. It has been in my tank for a while and i decided it was time to ask you guys. It is about the size of a Hikari micro wafer, if you know what they are. Otherwise there size is hard to compare with anything. They are white and they like to group in clusters, especially on rocks and my heater. But i am pretty eure they were brought in by my dwarf tiger lilys, thats were i saw them first they are really "clingy" if you know what i mean.
Please help if you have seen them or you know how to get rid of them.
Thank you!

And hopefully i will be getting pics up tomorow??
And sorry for any spelling errors... My ipod isnt the best...

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
There is somethng in my tank that i have not been able to figure out what it is. It has been in my tank for a while and i decided it was time to ask you guys. It is about the size of a Hikari micro wafer, if you know what they are. Otherwise there size is hard to compare with anything. They are white and they like to group in clusters, especially on rocks and my heater. But i am pretty eure they were brought in by my dwarf tiger lilys, thats were i saw them first they are really "clingy" if you know what i mean.
Please help if you have seen them or you know how to get rid of them.
Thank you!

And hopefully i will be getting pics up tomorow??
And sorry for any spelling errors... My ipod isnt the best...
sounds like snail eggs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.