The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what i thought, she said she bought it as a shrimp, and looked it up and her best guess was asian filter shrimp, i say cray too though, just thought id get more opinions:)

·
Banned
483 Posts
lolg

LOL!!! Wow, that's the most heavy insult to a large unnamed shrimp! I can only imagine the other tank inhabitants - these shrimp are nasty!!!!

Those glued rocks must be the worst decor I ever saw in a tank.

·
Banned
483 Posts
Muzzzle

LFS owner was wearing a muzzle!!!! So [censored][censored][censored][censored]ing weird and scary.

What ever it is it's certainly some sort of an arthropod. It's curious that she bought it at an LFS and they didn't know or tell her what it was.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yall are mean! haha, Im trying to help a friend figure out what it is, and yes i agree, terrible rocks, and the LFS is [email protected]# here, the owner does need a muzzel! I buy nothing there! i think someone brought it in there and they sold it, so you think vampire shrimp? going to google to check that out, thanks meanies! haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.