The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is The Point of The Planted Aquarium Hobby? (Please answer in one sentence, and keep clutter to a minimum!)

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The point of the planted aquarium hobby, is to find joy/pleasure in the proper husbandry of planted aquariums.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just love the feeling when you finaly figured out how all the things work and have the perfect balance and everything looks great.

·
Registered
353 Posts
To spend money that I don't need to spend, get in trouble for ignoring my wife, and wasting time at work figuring out fertilizer solution concentrations.

·
Registered
156 Posts
To spend money that I don't need to spend, get in trouble for ignoring my wife, and wasting time at work figuring out fertilizer solution concentrations.
OMG! Someone out there living the same life as I am!

On a serious note......something I can sit back, admire and say, "I did that!"

·
Registered
993 Posts
A tiny slice of nature in your living room.

An overly manicured, overly expensive, overly time consuming, and sometimes overly frustrating slice of nature, that is..

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
To observe natural aquatic life much closer and integrate this natural flora and fauna into the home in an aesthetic manner.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Because its a bit of science, a bit of husbandry, a bit of enjoying a more natural environment, a bit of keeping fish as pets. All of these to varying degrees for each individual of course.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts