The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally, I have the following plant and anubias in my 30 gallons tank with rock gravel (so special substrate, it was just small rock/gravel). Their leave is very nice. There is no dust or anything on it. Also, I never change the water in this tank. just add more water when needed.

But now, I move these plants to my 75 gallons. It was about 2 weeks ago. The substrate is eco-complete and their leave has something like dust(not sure if it is dust) as bellow (Other plant in the same tank does not have this dust). How can I fix this problem on those leave?

also, I realize something wrong on the glass in the back as in the last picture. Could you please tell me what cause it?

Thank you

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh really,

on my 30 gallons, I never change water for 1.5 years and I never see this problem.

on this 75 gallons, only those certain plants have this problem. Guess it is just coincident.

And this 75 gallons is just 2 weeks old :(. I hate changing water this much :). This heavy planted tank will sure drive me crazy if I need to do water change frequently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.