The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another one of my part time activities is just playing video games. Anybody else have any games you have been playing lately?

- Skyrim
- Gran Turismo 5
- Minecraft
- Fallout 3
- Forza 3 (I need to get the 4th)
- Oblivion (I still play this game :help:)
- Crysis
- Farcry 2
- Skate 2
- Ace Combat (whole series although it has been awhile)
- Call of Duty
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield 1943

These are some of my most recent and/or most likes games. I do have more though.

Anybody wanting Skyrim DLC yet?:hihi:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Lately Ive been playing the new Mortal Kombat, Tiger Woods 12 and Rayman Origins. I had to take a break from Skyrim cause of the performance problems. Now that its been fixed I really want to start playing again but with Mass Effect 3 right around the corner Im gonna hold off till I finish that.

Also bought a Vita so thats been taking up a lot of my free time.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Played through ME2 recently.

I have...
-WoW
-Persona 2: Innocent Sin
-SMT: Strange Journey
-Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns
-Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together
-Persona 3 Portable
-Need to get through the knights of the old republics.
-Keep trying the old castlevanias. My reflexes are NOT what they used to be. >_<
-... I don't know if I should admit to playing pokemon ... but it IS nice to have something I can play alongside my younger cousins.
-I like stuff like Baldur's Gate.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I stopped playing game for a while, maybe 2 year or so. Recently, I sold my xb360 and purchased a PS3, again. I sold the previous one earlier too. I have been playing Deus Ex HR and Gran Turismo 5. I have been having a blast with them. Deus Ex was always my favorite. Love the first one. Hated the second one. I am a big racing fan too.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
It's all about Forza 4 makes gt5 look like an n64 game!!!!

Really??? :) I think Gran Turismo 5 looks a lot better than any other racing sims out there. None of them I would consider realistic or sim enough. You would only find a real racing sim on PC, GTR and all its mods. Unfortunately, the graphic is very, very outdated.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have been playing Dirt 2 and Grid on the pc, both are great games.
I busted out the DS and have been playing Pokemon Heart Gold lately also.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, been addicted to the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer demo. Can't wait for Tuesday when the game comes out. -fan girl scream-

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have a question for people who play skyrim, do you need to play the older games in the series first in order to understand/enjoy skyrim?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a question for people who play skyrim, do you need to play the older games in the series first in order to understand/enjoy skyrim?
Nope. You can jump into Skyrim and enjoy it as a stand alone. The game is pretty good at explaining past events and there are plenty of books ingame to read about the lore of The Elder Scrolls.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can jump in and start playing. But let me tell you, it is so cool being able to read the in-game books and hear about things that happened in the past games. If you have not played Morrowind or Oblivion I strongly urge you to. I still play them to this day, and at times I enjoy them even more than Skyrim.:icon_surp

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I only game on the pc, but currently I play these with my teamspeak clan:

Skyrim
League of legends
Eve online
Call of duty series
Star Trek online
Minecraft
Sword of the stars
Sins of a solar empire
Civilization 5
Vindictus(if they ever give back my equipment/items)
Wakfu
.. I think that covers it. They play battlefield, cod 3, sw tor, and some others. We're always on the lookout for new people too ^^

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
I recently bought an XBox, but I rarely find time to play. I've been playing Gears of War 1 + 2 and Rage - the latter because I love ID Games.

My problem is that I'm not interested in online gaming, and I am not crazy about shooters. I enjoy them, but the tend to be very similar. I don't play racing games. What I'm missing a little is the variety that you get with PC games. I love strategy games, but of course I knew a console wouldn't be good for that.

I know I will *love* Skyrim and Oblivion, but I should wait with those until I'm on vacation or something like that. ;)

·
Registered
639 Posts
haha zefrik if you think still playing oblivion is crazy, I recently found my old morrowind disc and played 8 hours straight! HELP.

Skyrim
Oblivion
morrowind
battlefield 2
battlefield 3
Madden 12
rome total war
force unleashed 2
crysis
crysis 2

Shoot Ive been playing a lot recently, but really, ever since morrowind came out Ive been the biggest elder scrolls addict-fan ever.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Oh and no I agree with everyone else, you dont NEED to but you appreciate it LOT more and you get all the little refrances and whatnot and to me that REALLY made the whole game. Though, I did feel like skyrim was a little lacking in the overall funness compared to the rest I mean comon you cant jump from town to town anymore :( :(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts