The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, the great gabeszone sento to me some grade S and with them he send this food. In the right there is the shirakura, ok, but what's in the left??

It is something like garlic but i dont know how much of it and how often i have to give it to red crystal..

can you help me in translating japanese?:)))

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi, the great gabeszone sento to me some grade S and with them he send this food. In the right there is the shirakura, ok, but what's in the left??

It is something like garlic but i dont know how much of it and how often i have to give it to red crystal..

can you help me in translating japanese?:)))

I'm probably way off base, but it seems an awful lot like the cracker sticks I had as a kid in China. (ie for human consumption)

;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahhhhhhh so it is not for shrimps?????ehheeheheh

I thought it was something made of garlic, used to have a good coloration of the shrimps:)))
Here in europe, garlic is used often to make the fish have a better colour or a better health!

so they're for human....:D

p.s.: if they're for human, they're un-eatable!it seems to eat a piece of garlic!ahahahahahah....

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Haha I love that stuff. Yes its called Baby Star Ramen and its just flavored dried ramen noodles. Pretty good stuff. Except this one is Yaki soba :p. I gotta get some of those hehehe. I saw them at Ralphs actually. I dunno if you have Ralphs there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.